Wednesday, September 14, 2005

regretfully philosophizing again

I dreamt about a rabid dog. It died, only to have it's body dissolved and turned into bizzaro Jabba. It told me that absolute truth exists. It said that God, and heaven, and hell, all exist as well. I argued with it: what about reincarnation? what about the Karmic cycle? All tripe, it said. I put up quite a fight, but in the end, I left in a fit; beaten and tearfull.

Is it possible that I have unresolved issues with Christianity, or religious fanatics?

lift off

N.B. Dear K- You gave me a book to draw naked women in - and write about ideas - I fear it is becoming, not a book of ideas, but rather one of questions - and no pussy.
inspire me

2 bric à brac

Blogger Karen said...

hahahahaha rapid dogs -- shit on my spell checking -- rabid would be the appropriate correction I 'spose

7:26 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

i fear it may be possible that you in fact do have unresolved issues with Christianity and/or religious fanatics.....i sometimes fancy that i also have such unresolved issues.....but then i realize that i am playing with knives and can't find any 'rapid' dogs to slay.....then i regroup and pretend to do something productive

so the concepts of heaven and hell may exist simply because ancient humans were just as oriented to simplistic binaries as we are, just they wrote it down in a book before we could and then taught others that ideas can become truths if they stick around for long enough

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home