Saturday, August 27, 2005

blahdy blah...

What a lame-ass night. I'm stuck in Toronto because I had to work. I'm missing (have missed) an ass-rocking gathering, and consequently, missing out on meeting a bunch of fucking great new people I was really looking forward to meeting and indoctrinating in the 'world of Karen'.

And to boot, I'm in a fucking strange mood and can't stop listening to Don't Lie by the Black Eyed Peas. Could someone please tell me how to spell L-A-M-E (I think it has a K in it somewhere...)

I found religion in the greeting card aisle, now I know Hallmark was right, and every pop song on the radio is suddenly speaking to me
inspire me

3 bric à brac

Blogger Karen said...

oh wicked, sci-fi eh? I won't be able to do that, but if you see this post -- I'm going to a concert tonight (tori amos) with a couple of friends and I have an extra ticket 'cause someone bailed -- it's at the molson amphitheatre at 7 :)

416-531-7003

have fun with the sci-fi kids

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyo, sorry you couldn't come - I would've liked to have met ya. But you'll always have Tori Amos...

Is it weird that I particularly like peoples' names when they have the same number of letters in the first and last name? It seems, I dunno, symmetrical and just RIGHT.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans calculator

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home