Thursday, November 17, 2005

dark arts, inspiration, and pro-creative procrastination

run
(the dark arts of floria sigismondi have my mind and fingers twitching)

Procrastination is inspiration!

You know that feeling, when just for a moment, however brief, things come together in your mind. Stuff makes sense. You glimpse your own potential, and everything you touch seems to inspire you.

Nevermind the fact that I have yet to write a paper that was due a week ago, or the multitude of research, reading, and presenting that lies ahead, I'm having that moment, and I'm loving every inch of it.

(reflections of my s-o-m and inspirations)

run
(a very talented photographer, dr. joanne, found on flickr)
inspire me

2 bric à brac

Blogger hellophotokitty said...

I know this feeling!! SOO WELL!!! I am going through the same thing right now!! and is'nt it amazing!!
xoxo

2:27 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

absolutely kitty, absolutely ;)

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home