Saturday, November 12, 2005

remembrance

To all those friendships that died (in the wars)

WARNING: Shamefully personal post to follow.

Up all night, listening to the same song over and over again.
Sharing hearts and yearnings.
Sitting under the bridge on the brink of becoming.
Laughing drunk, locked in bathrooms with stir crazy birdies.
Falling over in canoes, firelit charades, and tampons on birthday cakes.

That time you called me selfish.

That time I called you selfish.

Chasing crazy vegans on meth dressed like David Bowie in the Labyrinth.
Hurling obscenities and rotten food at the locals.
Nights on the beach, star watching.
Candles, cigarettes, coffee, tarot, tuesdays, tori, heartbreaks, heaven, stagefright, arousal, anger, despair.
Freezing in protest.
School Night, St. George, Poplar Plains, the North end, the end of you and him.
The end of you and me.

Remembering.

Look for me. I'll be around
inspire me

2 bric à brac

Blogger kimmerker said...

when does friendship become indestructable?

1:23 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

never...

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home