Thursday, October 20, 2005

Instanbul (not Constantinople)

I had something funny I wanted to post, but it's vanished into the grey matter (perhaps never to return). Of all the inane things I post here, and this one was really good (or so I'm telling myself). Bah. Instead, I think I'll post a fun picture (or eight).

watch out, they spit
I thought of someone when I saw this guy: I had to take a picture.
(He stood there like that the whole time we were in the barn, hay in mouth, staring belligerently at the silly rednecks and creatures with mechanical phallic eyes)

I also got a huge skein of beautiful, soft, handspun alpaca (from a local farm) in steel grey: yummy!

And now, a bit of foto(graphic)-fun from the fair:

unimpressed all in a row at the fair
just because you sell pumpkins... revolutionary: the mighty tractor ponyboy
too cool milk of mother's kindness big ones, small ones...
inspire me

2 bric à brac

Blogger starbender said...

He is adorable!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

glad you liked the silly pseudo llama

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home