Sunday, October 30, 2005

frighteningly regular

eyesnosecrop

This thing is becoming a habit again (ack). I think it's time to take up smoking (or compulsive sticking things up my nose). At least these are semi-productive. I'm inclined to behave in a rather childlike manner these days, partially for lack of brain capacity, and partially because my partner-in-crime seems to be growing up quite fast. I may soon be living with a small business owner. Yikes!


Arrested Development quote of the day:
"My gut is telling me no. But my gut is also very hungry" -- Gob Bluth

(seriously people, if you haven't seen this, you must -- it's genius)
inspire me

2 bric à brac

Blogger Mandy said...

Hey Karen, thanks for the comment on my sweater! I haven't been by in a bit, I have a new computer and I failed to get all my bookmarks moved ove... I'm slowly finding everything again. Drop me an email? (Link in my sidebar.) And... I'm laving some unsolicited advice in one of your other blogs. Please tell me if this pisses you off. :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Unsolicited advice is always welcome, if not always taken to heart :) In this case however, it was bang on -- I knew it, and we talked about it, and it's ok now

I still have an attraction, but I can now deal with it much better, and it's certainly not the big drama it was

Thanks again, smart lady :)

And now, if I'm gonna go e-mail you for 'solicited' advice

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home