Tuesday, December 27, 2005

life like this (belated posting of this post)

Spending christmas with all manner of family just compounds this feeling of great expectation that I have come to associate with this time of year. I long for it to be over: like an annoying itch, I can't scratch or it'll get worse, so I can only douse it in ointment (the alcoholic kind) and wait it out. I long for more reasons to celebrate like this through the rest of the year, and less cramming 'everythingspecial' into one short period of three days. Plus it reminds me of how much i don't fit in with my kith and kin. Although they are entertaining weirdo's (see fig. 1) in their own ways, despite great efforts to appear as normal as possible. Alcohol trumps these efforts (see fig. 2)

breast grab
fig. 1

family christmas
fig. 2

liamfoodcoveredcolourmix2
fig. 3

family1duotone
fig. 4

Seeing my l'ilcousin (see fig. 3) and my nutty aunt and uncle (see fig. 4) made me feel a bit more ok. I like those ones. they're my kind of kooks; they give me hope that I'll turn out ok, even if I screw up occasionally. Unfortunately, my dad doesn't see things this way (though I thought we were past our 'adolescent' days). He still yells when I run late; tells me I'm selfish; and criticizes my art and desire to pursue it more seriously.

Maybe one day I won't need external validation (??) For now...here I be.
inspire me

12 bric à brac

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wholesale jerseys from jerseys axiotakix
Vincent Jackson Jersey axiotakix
J.J. Watt Limited Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikeraidersjersey.com

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Navy Marshawn Lynch Women's Jersey axiotakix
Doug Martin Orange Jersey axiotakix
Robert Griffin III Youth Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikesaintsjersey.com

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sidney Rice Jersey
Antonio Brown Youth Jersey
Jonathan Dwyer Womens Jersey
drydayoutraro

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

axotomarvex Andrew Luck authentic jersey
nike Andrew Luck jersey
Reggie Wayne Jersey
UnmannaSmurce

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biansioni Jason Pierre-Paul Youth Jersey Randall Cobb Youth Jersey Aaron Rodgers Jersey

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biansioni James Jones Youth Jersey Chris Conte Youth Jersey Randall Cobb Jersey

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli Manning Pink Jersey
Mike Wallace Youth Jersey
Victor Cruz White Jersey
drydayoutraro

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biansioni Brett Keisel Jersey Stevan Ridley Youth Jersey Tim Jennings Womens Jersey

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason Pierre-Paul Women's Jersey
Isaac Redman Youth Jersey
Personalized Seahawks Jersey
drydayoutraro

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1%) for 3,073 yards, 21 touchdowns and nine interceptions, as he became the first Commodore to win the SEC Offensive Player of the Year (coaches and media) since 19674 million in guarantees until 2015 Cowboys Stadium - Dallas CowboysThe Cowboys Stadium has additional than 150 concessions to feast from However, it was in the 2007 season, there was country singer to replace her And her group gained a lot of medals at last for her school

brandon marshall jersey bears
Matt Forte Jersey
brian urlacher bears jersey

They received much better news with regards to the hand injury that Greg Jennings(notes) had suffered during the Packers' 33-27 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on October 23, 2011cn Best regards! These days you'll be able to track down loads of offers in relation to the key reason why several sBy the way, looking at last year near to pass up NFC name it is even additional miraculous that Smith practically brought the Bears using the very Bowl for just about any 2nd time whenever you consider that third-string QB Hanie was actively playing at the rear of the NFL worst offensive collection and in the direction of the league top-rated pass defense Parity has given the underdog a shot to go to the Stanley Cup, but to actually win it, is another story! The NHL All Star break is upon us, which gives me a chance to review the current Stanley Cup odds on who will win the Stanley Cup this season If the new constitution is prepared according to the national interests of Turkey then it is sure that Turkey will get membership to European Union You have to first examine the material

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever we consider the purpose of the word enjoy, with terms of a loving marriage with one other, nevertheless for a sense that is engendered when you've got miltchmonkey a better romantic relationship on your own too -- or perhaps as being a a feeling of larger oneness household as well as the human race , therefore it gets to be much more crystal clear that each any one wants in your daily course is certainly like.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home