Sunday, December 18, 2005

all i want for christmas is sweet oblivion

I love this season. Not for Christmas, but for clementines. Those sweet little orange orbs of juicy goodness are what makes my holiday. Thanks to all you Mexican farm labourers who make my Christmas bright.

On a side note, it seems all I do with my time these days is work, take pictures of myself, and knit. La vie...
blue period v.4

The second is somewhat a function of having a camera built in to my new computer. My life is quite comfortable at the expense of so many people; now all I need is oblivion. I've been a good girl this year Santa.
inspire me

2 bric à brac

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you take good pictures. Oblivion is $2.99 a minute.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

shit...i can't afford that

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home