Wednesday, March 22, 2006

housekeeping

in anticipation of a drastic overhaul of this whole business, i'm changing over my blogger address in a week to thehobbyette.blogspot.com (or just thehobbyette.com -- yes i am a dork and bought my own domain name, although i have nothing other than this silly blog at the moment).

i thought i should mention this for the sake of those who read my bits of nonsense. for that i thank you, and hope you will continue to do so. this is so i don't lose you, my few precious readers.

ciao
inspire me

4 bric à brac

Blogger Amy said...

except I just saw your blog on Tudor's blogroll and thought that your current tovalidateme was the best blog address ever

10:59 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

hmmm.....coming from one who normally seems pretty skeptical about a lot of things, that makes me pause :)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I am totally being serious...that's pretty much what most blogs are for - validation...I chuckled when I saw your domain and thought it was great!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

cool...i never thought anyone really liked it except me...it's nice to be validated :)

think i'll keep it

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home