Sunday, March 19, 2006

confession

this is somewhat embarrassing, and i'm sure i'll regret posting this in about five minutes, but i had to get it out there once and for all. i like coldplay (barf). i just can't help it; they're like riesen or tootsie rolls -- sickeningly sweet after half a bite, you want to spit it out, but you just can't stop.

they tug at my heart strings, despite my best efforts to resist.

i'm gonna go listen to some smashing pumpkins now so i can save face. i am so dark and melancholy like -- fuck coldplay, yeah! (not sure if that's any better...ah well)
inspire me

3 bric à brac

Blogger Mandy said...

It's a bit liberating when you realize it's ok to like music that doesn't fit your self-image. I just wish I'd realized that before I gave away 8 metric tonnes of cassettes from my early teen years. Buying them again on CD is a bitch.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what's with having all the same blogs?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

i thought it was a good idea at the time...

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home