Thursday, May 05, 2005

a new addition

After reading the funniest history ever, I decided to post about the new little one. I hope to adequately fulfill the 'banal, anecdotal' requirements.

One budgie flew away. I wrote about it, but in a fit of self-consciousness, took down the post. But that is what happened. So the remaining budgie was miserable, with only his lonely reflection to cuddle with and regurgitate on. So it was off to Yorkdale (unfortunately) and home with a new winged thing. He, or she, is quite cute and photo-friendly. I guess I may now be considered part of the coincedence (though I doubt it's meaningful).

The bird unfortunately enjoys climbing on my bike; resulting in frequent and unpleasant foot-washing with vegetable soap. It also likes eating hair and hiding in small spaces. What a weirdo.

DSC01884

DSC01937

I am evil budgie.
DSC01938

I wanted to call it flufficula, but my partner-in-crime has a predilection for naming small animals after great historical warlords and revolutionaries. The birds name is Che.
inspire me

4 bric à brac

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww little birdie :) He's cute :)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, that was me, Andy :) Sorry!

12:08 PM  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is a cute bird. The last picture almost looks like it's posing. Great site. Thanks for stopping by.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I really liked your first post about the great escaping bird... you really didn't have to be self conscious about it.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home