Wednesday, March 23, 2005

super-bicycle: the ultimate flying machine

I wanted to do something for a friend after reading about a a loss. So while I was supposed to be writing an essay on master-slave duality and moral consciousness in Hegel and Nietzsche, I doodled instead.

DSC01664

I know it's no purple monster, but perhaps super-bike will cheer you a bit.

Good luck in your hunt for new wheels.
For now, you can use the super-bicycle's super-cape.
inspire me

1 bric à brac

Blogger Karen said...

I did in fact get it back :) But thank you for the offer. Now that I think about it, I have an extra bike now - the guy at the bike shop gave me a replacement when mine was taken. It's not very good, an old one he hadn't fixed up yet, but if you don't have any luck replacing your bike - and you're ever in Toronto.

Much luck in finding one that isn't far far away

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home