Thursday, March 03, 2005

for fun n' shit

While flipping through a coursereader aimlessly, not-reading, I decided to write down some words I like, just for their wordiness;

nefarious
sundries
militia
geodisic
orifice
skivvies
ubiquitous
fork
duodenum
juicy


Cheerio(s) my veritible vault dwelling deitific data-space darlings!
inspire me

2 bric à brac

Blogger Tudor said...

Juicy? ... Orifice? ... Nefarious?

Just what kind of a coursereader are we talking about here?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

hahaha! no no, the course reader had nothing to do with the words...it was words like 'exogenous', 'intersubjective', and 'discourse' that got me thinking about the words I like.

It's a course reader for the politics of social movements - interesting course, dry reading - so I think of juicy, nefarious orifices to entertain myself.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home