Friday, December 01, 2006

crafty christmas

To ring in the first of December, as promised (whether you wanted me to follow-through or not), my latest achievements in the world of crafting; finally getting down to that pseudo quilting I've been longing to do for a while, plus silkscreening. Oh how I'm enjoying it. And I even bought a rubber block and lino-carving tools to make my own stamps! And I'm gonna make paper to print my stamps on for cards and gift tags! I'm so excited! I'm such a dork!

bird bag front bird bag back
bird bag print detail
bird bag pocket detail
bird bag lining detail
inspire me

2 bric à brac

Blogger Amy said...

That's pretty cool...where do you learn how to do this stuff?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks Amy...I never really learned, I just make it up as I go along. Good times

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home